When I found out I was pregnant one of the first things I started doing was researching strollers. I wanted to push one of my own for so long that I couldn’t wait to step out and stroll in style.
After test driving a lot of strollers and doing diligent research online, I came across the UPPAbaby CRUZ. I found a local store that sold them and went to take it for a spin. To say I was smitten would be an understatement. I was obsessed with having one of my own.
It was sleek, stylish and moved like a new car. I realize that sounds nuts but I can tell you there is a difference in the way some strollers handle. Also I have no upper body strength so at just over 21lbs I could easily lift it into my car. Truthfully there was a whole list of reasons I wanted the CRUZ and why there was no comparison to any other stroller. I didn’t even bother adding it to my registry. I just bought it and walked away giggling with glee.
Let’s be real. The UPPAbaby CRUZ isn’t cheap. It’s a luxury stroller with name brand recognition. That means people who expect quality and durability will appreciate UPPAbaby products. I picked the CRUZ 4 years ago for the same reasons I upgraded to the Gregory CRUZ (Blue Marl) today.
And what an upgrade! UPPAbaby has added some beautiful bells and whistles to the new CRUZ line and kept some of the things that made me fall in love to begin with.
- Innovative textile options – A revolutionary weaving technique blends multicolored threads of different thickness into a textured, gender-neutral chambray that’s very soft and comfortable yet still robust.
- Leather accents – 100% full-grain leather on both the handle and bumper bars for a rich and classic appearance.
- Telescoping handlebar – I’m tall and the ability to adjust the height of the stroller was a necessity for me.
- Compact stroller frame – slim design allows you to fit through any doorway.
- UP50+ drop down shade – I used this a lot on sunny SoCal days!
- Front and Rear facing seat – This was a huge selling point for me. I rear-faced Channing until she was almost 2 years old. I loved looking at her sweet face and she seemed to find it comforting.
- Extra large basket – I used to joke that I could do all of my grocery shopping with just my stroller. This basket is heaven and holds a huge haul.
- One step fold – Again, I have no upper body strength so doing a one step fold and quickly getting the stroller in the car was a huge plus.
Now that you know WHY I love the UPPAbaby Gregory CRUZ, here’s how you can WIN one of your own! UPPAbaby is playing a game of Hide & Seek. They have hidden 5 SPECIAL TICKETS inside UPPAbaby Gregory CRUZ (Blue Marl) strollers at select stores nationwide. If you find one, you will receive a FULL REFUND on your Gregory CRUZ (Blue Marl)!
Where was this game when I was stroller shopping? Just because I missed out doesn’t mean you have to. Visit UPPAbaby.com/promo for details on #SeekandWin.
*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of UPPAbaby. The opinions and text are all mine. For more information please visit my disclaimers page.